Sunday, March 05, 2006

Luscious Geek--we slept together--you had to be at work by 4 AM

My Sweet,

I woke up and you were gone! Tore the house up but couldn't find you anywhere. I forgot to tell you I'm falling madly in love with you. The passions we shared this weekend--I confess, I've been dorkwhipped!
But you left so early--was it something I said? something I did? something I poured on you and licked off?

Perhaps you don't understand the depth of my passion. Well let me tell you:
I would face my technophobia for you! I'd learn to bank online. I'd even stop calling 1-800 numbers and find what I need on the web, just pleeeeeease come back to me! I need my very own computer geek.

My printer is still broken and I plan to be very VERY grateful when you get it working again. Yes, you are the skilled technician to fix everything that ails me. You have the hands of a musician, and the concentration of a brain surgeon. I've got an a: drive that wants your to have disk inside--I promise to use virus protection--oh, download me, baby!

Am I coming on too strong? Is that what sent you out into the night? Please forgive me for being so wanton, but you bring it out in me. Can we please play the naughty computer store salesgirl and the curious consumer just one more time? Will you surf my web? install that hard drive? kiss me and murmur obscure programming commands in my ear?

Only you have the password to this account. I knew my only chance would be to post something online.

passionately awaiting your next email,

geeklover

12 Comments:

At Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Nashe^ said...

WHAT a scandalous post!! hahaha...

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 5:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the whole thing. Go for it and be happy, don't let anything stand in your way....ED

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 6:00:00 AM, Blogger jay lassiter said...

Look Honeychild:
If you have to ask the question "am i falling for you to fast..." the answer is probably yes.
I am a hopeless romantic/geek lover as well, so i don't begrudge you your feelings *at all*
Go girl!
(this blog is so smart and fresh! where have you been all my life?)

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are very funny. Enjoyed your posts. Check mine out if you get a chance. www.clarkcountydiva.com

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Vengelyne said...

Did the geek reply? Or you scared him off big time now, too. =P

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful dating the 'geeks'...they don't know that alcohol and calculus never mix...don't drink and derive!!

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck.!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:20:00 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Ah Geek-love. My husband is going to school to "Become" a geek and he seems well on his way... Long Live Sexy Geeks!!!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your computer love.

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:14:00 PM, Blogger milica said...

i think you're hilarious... luv your writing style, it's refreshing and cool and fun and completely enjoyable

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 7:46:00 AM, Blogger ham said...

geeks are neat

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

oh my gosh, this post was hilarious!!!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home