Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Friggin Lake Norman Yuppies

Unlike the girl scouts, these people get on my nerves 24/7/365; at least the girl scouts are like cicada swarms that pass within a few weeks.

Mr. LKN - with your damn metrosexual haircut blabbing on your cellphone about your latest golf game or arranging your next teetime for anyone within earshot to hear. Since you talk overloud that is pretty much anyone in the same restaurant or corner of Target. I don't give a shit about what deal you are working, I'm trying to eat here jackass.

Ms. LKN - with your bony ass bleached blonde hair. You are so perfect you make me want to vomit. You too seem to have a cell phone glued to your ear every waking hour talking about a wine&cheese tasting or some other useless bullshit that anyone in earshot can hear.

LKN Offspring (male teens) - you ignorant son of bitches coming out of a McMansion subdivsions in a new Acura that mommy&daddy just bought listening to rap music that shakes every car in 100 yards. Yes, you are from the hood you little pricks and are true gangstas, the LKN crips and their archrivals the ballantyne bloods.

LKN Offspring (female teens) - princesses in training. Good lord what a bunch of simplistic materialistic bitches. You too have acquired your parents knack for cell blabbing while driving. Small wonder I haven't been hit by one of you on the road.

LKN Offspring (preteens) generally these haven't been corrupted yet and if a distant relative can rescue them there is hope for them to grow up in a normal environment. Sadly, this never happens to most of them, they just progress into unbearable assholes as is their destiny.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?
I say round em up and shove em all in their Lexus sport utilities with multiple dvd screens and lock them in. Roll them slowly down a boat ramp
(ala Susan Smith) to their reward. Of course Susan Smith's kids didn't
deserve to die that way but I digress...

And stay the hell off of my lawn you brats....

11 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:15:00 AM, Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

i like your blog keep on going

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get professional help

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when some damn drop-outs camped in my orchard playing so-called "rock" music on an out of tune guitar all night...

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should get some mean hungry dogs.....fix ur probmen up...or maby a gun..shoot at there feet a lil make em dance! hahahah jk , but like the blog

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Yukkione said...

Wel put. I hate this type of smeg head. An engineer friend of mine has a home built cell phone blocking device. Worksd quite well, wish he could market it legaly.

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 10:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

White Power

 
At Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like your blog, the first sentance had me:)
I have to admit, I'm hooked on my cell...but I really try to stay off of it while driving...cause people annoy me that can't drive and talk..so I'm trying to be good.
Thanks for the laugh early this morning:)
Cicadas:)..that was a good one!
I gotta remember it:)

 
At Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger audrey said...

Your blog always gives me a good laugh. Those that think you need professional help obviously don't get the humor...

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 4:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is dumb

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Moose said...

Built up angry I would say, Lake Wylie is no better

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Tillerman said...

You must know my neighbors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home