Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brunette, high black boots, 7:30 AM, Market-Spear-Mission

Strikingly attractive brunette, high black boots, short skirt, nice little knees poking out, 7:25 AM this morning (Tuesday) Market Street made a right on Spear. Looked like you were walking into the building on the corner of Spear and Mission, but the light changed and I had to move on for fear that the large angry testosterone filled truck driver behind would get out and kick my ass, not that I was sweating her, just didn’t think it was cool to be blocking traffic, pondering how to get next to you. You were walking too quickly (couldn’t tell if it was the determined-to-get-to-my-desk- before-7:30-and-kick-some-ass walk, or the malodorous-people-dispensing-fliers-leave-me-alone walk, or it could have been, god forbid, the ignore-the-cute-professional-guy-checking-me-out walk) for me to catch the menacing ring finger. Whatever the walk, or ring finger status, you simply must respond to my bellow of pining. If not you, then your friends or coworkers who are reading this blog and know exactly whom I am talking about. Do a good deed, go over, and let her know.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:27:00 PM, Blogger Matty said...

Hot!

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 5:42:00 PM, Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:24:00 PM, Blogger Sean Santa said...

LOL!

!Santa

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 1:25:00 AM, Blogger spicey pineapple said...

the walk is pruposeful a woman on a mission...it doesnt matter what lol. good blog here

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 4:58:00 AM, Blogger Raga said...

good luck
coolrythms

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Nik Hewitt said...

Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you. As a word of caution from one who is scarred by experience, never fall in love from behind.

:-)

L

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger torvo said...

mmm... high black boots.

I like your writing and your wit. I'll be back.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LIKE UR RITIN 2,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home