Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You Crushed my House, but Looked Good Doing It

You: Cute boy in the giant robot chasing strange extra-terrestrial beings. Me: Girl cooking fakin'bacon when your robot's foot came through the roof of my apartment. I think you broke my toe, but I also think we made a serious connection. I could see the passion and intensity in your eyes as you looked down at me through the windshield. Too bad that giant jellyfish dragged you away so fast. Could we do coffee sometime?

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the door. These extra terrestrial shape shifters are more slippy than soap in the shower.

Soon as stop this angry jellyfish from stealing all the chocolate bars in the world I will be right over kiddo

Just make sure its decaf coffee, normal coffee saps all my super powers and makes my nipples hard.

Got to go. Dam Jellyfish has brough backup in the shape of sweaty yak called George than speaks chicken.

Dam this is going to get messy.

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger ButterSnatch said...

I laughed.

I cried.

I defecated.

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 6:58:00 PM, Blogger RockstotheChest said...

This reminds me of something my dad once told me. He said, "don't ever let a giant mechanical suit of fighting armour get between you and your love for a man."
To which I replied, "Dad, I'm not gay." I didn't appreciate his hysterical laughter, but this post I do appreciate. It's mega.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:21:00 AM, Blogger ladyluck3819 said...

:)

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 7:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY FUNNY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home