Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Singing Refrigerator

So I move into my new home last week, ...forget it.

Net-net: I am selling my singing refrigerator. Yes, it sings. It sings when it wants to, and whatever it wants to. Though, with some patience and proper training, you could have it singing Sinatra, Beatles, or use it as a gag on your friends when they come over ...and have it belt out something disgusting, like Dave Matthews or Celine Dion. Why does the caged frige sing? It's lonely, tired, and perhaps bored. More so, it's probably a bad blower motor, or the seminifreous tubloidial freon distributor regulator thingee-bob.

It gets along with other appliances, and is housetrained. In fact, it sings in a variety of languages including cat talk and dog speak. My cat has a lovely 3 AM call-and-answer duet session with it at times.... reminds me of Louis Armstrong & Ella doin' Porgy & Bess. Though I can't guarantee the appliance will perform any Gershwin upon ownership change.

It's model is circa-82... so hey, all you retro-slaves in the Mission who are currently re-living '78... you'll be good to go in a couple years when the 80's comes in, in your Bugle Boys serving Malibu jello shooters out of your refrigerator which has since learned Billy Ocean (the B sides).

5 Comments:

At Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:52:00 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:08:00 PM, Blogger On Purpose said...

Hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how far technology has advanced, over the years. :)

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Martina said...

One cool fridge that is, my washing machine is great on the percussions, maybe we should sell them as a duo.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 8:56:00 PM, Blogger HeatherA40 said...

I love your blog! I wish that I could write as well as you do:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home