Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shrill Frigid Nag Seeks Unemployable Shemp w/Breath Like Hot Garbage

My ideal man takes me to the park to amuse ourselves by pretending to have Tourette Syndrome when kids or parents are within earshot. "SPERM BURPING WHORE!!!" He shaves a marriage proposal into his backhair. He promises to always "love me", even if he has no teeth and has to gum me. Will he gum me when I'm old and my hoo hoo smells like 1st & Beale at low tide?
He won't mind watching Temptation Island while sorting the packages we got from carjacking that UPS truck. He won't mind that doc sez my rash will clear up "real soon".

7 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

That perfect!. I think that guy will be out of Susanville State Prison in 15 to 35.

"my hoo hoo smells..." that was water out my nose funny.

 
At Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Not to be webstalkerish, but this blog made me laugh so hard, I may have peed my pants. A little. Thanks for the great read!

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Speaka said...

ewww!

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! thank you for the smile. i needed that!

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:44:00 PM, Blogger Brady said...

I'm guessing your also a NASCAR fan.....is saying "Git Er Dun" considered pillow talk to you??

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:02:00 AM, Blogger Nashe^ said...

o0oh Temptation Island...miss that show..

 
At Saturday, April 29, 2006 7:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the thing that irritates me the most is if you're looking for him TOO, my competition just got harder. Damnit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home