Friday, April 07, 2006

You stole my stereo and the key to my heart, er, CAR

Ah, yes, I don't remember seeing you, in fact I never did...but I wonder if we've made parting glances on the streets. I bet you were wearing black and a sexy ball cap, and my oh my you have an awfully BIG screwdriver. I know because you used it to break your way in through the lock.

You were so kind to leave a few bits and pieces of items broken off on the floor of the passenger side. You did indeed get to my stereo, and I know you'll absolutely love the way it plays. Let it always remind you of my undying devotion to the CD that is inside. You'll note that the Indigo Girls were playing the last time I was in the car, and that the CD was from a very kind friend who helped me through some rough times I faced before. I hope that it means as much to you as it did to me.

And then, you had to be so kind to leave the door ajar, running my battery down, emotionally and physically. To top it off, you certainly left an impression, messing with my brain (of the car), stealing the Electronic chip that would have allowed me to drive to the Police Station, after the tow man came and talked about what you had done to so many others...I should have heeded his warnings.

Well, my new found passion, I'm sure I'll see you in my dreams, well, rather, on the bus, where I'll be riding because I can't move my car. I thought true love was expensive, but for the $100 you get for that stereo, I know that you'll see someday, there's much more profit in the otherside of the business. You too could make $100 for using that screwdriver in other ways, perhaps repairing the damage you've done to so many others.

I hope to see you someday, and I hope you'll see me, and you'll know exactly who I am...I am everyone in the world...I am everyone and you are alone and cannot be with everyone because you are against them.

God bless you, my newfound passion. and please, God bless me.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Lothian said...

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Cheer up, babycakes! You got/have your revenge now. This was a great post (as if I expected anything less).

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:11:00 PM, Blogger Nashe^ said...

god bless, aiite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home